Specialist (Field Operations)
|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Department:||Field Research and Analysis Wing|
|Salary:||INR 85,000 – 1,05,000 per month excluding Annual increment; 12% Provident Fund.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|Rank:||Senior Grade (Level – III)|
|No. of Positions:||03|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ Specialists with profound and compelling knowledge in the State political and socio-economic insights and perspectives. A Specialist in Field Operations is expected to be acquiring sound knowledge on the social, political and cultural scenarios and developments at the grassroots level of the State. Specialist shall be involved in the acquisition, evaluation, analysis and assessment of the dynamic political and economic developments in the constituencies.
To ensure success, a Specialist is expected to present remarkable organizational, team management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment on field. Conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure timely dissemination of the ground intelligence and execution of campaign activities and surveys for the benefit of the client are core competencies our Field Operations Specialist is expected to harness.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Strategize field research and manage team on ground for surveys and analysis for the benefit of the campaign.
- Collate and validate ground reports, evaluate the reliability of sources and credibility of information before sharing with the war room.
- Develop and monitor analytical techniques to assess and interpret fieldlevel intelligence data.
- Liaise and collaborate with colleagues in Digital Media Wing and the Data, AI and IT Wing.
- Deliver information in formal reports or as presentations and desk-level briefings to higher authorities and/or client.
- Organise constituency level community discussions and influencers’ pool.
- Develop and monitorsurvey and campaigntrails.
- Observe strict non-disclosure rules about the work on field, the extent of which will vary depending on the day-to-day affairs and requirements.
- A master’s degree or its equivalent in political science/ public policy/ history/ anthropology/ development or area studies/ international relations/ management from India or abroad.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant electioneering work experience in India or abroad.
- Knowledge of research analysis tools.
- Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research methodologies.
- Familiarity with political, cultural and social settings of the State
- Excellent ground team management.
- Research publications in policy and electioneering affairs.
- Experience as a Policy Development Facilitator.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Very High
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org