Specialist (Digital Media)
|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Department:||Digital Media Wing|
|Salary:||INR 85,000 – 1,05,000 per month excluding Annual increment; 12% Provident Fund.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 working hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|Rank:||Senior Grade (Level – III)|
|No. of Positions:||01|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ a Specialist with profound and compelling digital media and marketing communication skills, both written and presentation. A Specialist in Digital Media is expected to be well-versed with local cyber laws and peoples’ perception management with timely telecast of information and client-specific content promotion on all the necessary and relevant social media channels.
To ensure success, a Digital Media Specialist is expected to present remarkable organizational, team management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. Conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure timely dissemination of the content on the client’s social media channels are core competencies our Digital Media Specialist is expected to harness.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Design digital media campaigns according to client requirement and goals of the campaign.
- Lead team for the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Maintain and manage all the relevant social media channels.
- Lead team for content development and perception management.
- Design strategies and methods for digital campaign improvement.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Assess and present ROI and KPIs to the higher authorities.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Liaise with the other Wings for seamless flow and coordination of campaign activities.
- A master’s/bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in communication/ digital marketing/ management from India or abroad.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant work experience in India or abroad.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity and/or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Familiarity with web design and best practises.
- Content development and improve subscribers, viewership for the social media channels.
- Knowledge of digital marketing laws.
- Excellent presentation and graphic communication skills.
- Training/certification in social media management.
- Experience as a Social Media Development Facilitator.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Very High
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at email@example.com