Specialist (Data, IT and AI)
|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Department:||Data, IT and AI Wing|
|Salary:||INR 95,000 – 1,15,000 per month excluding Annual increment; 12% Provident Fund.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|Rank:||Senior Grade (Level – III)|
|No. of Positions:||02|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ a Specialist with profound and compelling data skills, both management and analysis. A Specialist in Data, IT and AI team are expected to manage field surveys, conduct data analysis, and build mobile and web applications for data visualization and dissemination.
To ensure success, the Specialist is expected to present remarkable organizational, team management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. Conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure timely delivery of deliverables using Data and IT systems are core competencies our Digital Media Specialist is expected to harness.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Perform data analysis, develop coding system and modelling on large datasets for a large national-scale, visualization, and analytics project.
- Discover data sources, import them, clean them up, and make them “portal-ready”
- Statistical modelling, model fitting, machine learning, data mining on large datasets
- Research and work on Data Engineering and Architecture to implement new technologies that will
- facilitate better data integrity, reliability, and enrichment of the portal
- Run regular tests and statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the accuracy of the data
- Dive deep into a wide range of data (socio-economic, electoral etc.) to identify opportunities and recommend AI based solutions for the benefit of the client.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data and data gathering techniques.
- Develop internal communication management software.
- Perform ad hoc data mining, exploration, and statistical analyses on complex problem statements.
- Write ETL pipelines to make data available for training and testing models both offline and in production.
- Working with Geo spatial data and linking to electoral outcomes.
- Masters in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computational Studies or relevant certifications in Data Science; ME/MTech/ in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information technology/Electronics; Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Minimum 5-6 years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, Matlab, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. Preferred: Strong knowledge of Python and/or Java
- Very good communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An advanced degree (MS, PhD) in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Econometrics, Physics) a plus.
- Ability to manage field surveys and manage building tools for data collection on field in remote locations.
- Ability to create mathematical and statistical models. Prior experience in working with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence methods using Python or R
- Good expertise in SQL environment and ability to write complex SQL queries using database tables
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Very High
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org