Human Resource Officer (HRO)
|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Salary:||INR 45,000 – 75,000 per month excluding Annual increment; 12% Provident Fund.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 working hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|Rank:||Senior Grade (Level – II)|
|No. of Positions:||02|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ an HR Officer with profound and compelling communication skills, both written and verbal. An HR Officer is expected to be well-versed with local labour laws and other relevant employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the personnel.
To ensure success, an HR Officer is expected to present remarkable organizational, management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. Conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance are core competencies our HR Officer is expected to harness.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Organise periodic capacity building and training sessions for the development of scientific and strategic temper among the personnel.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures, mental health and well-being of the staff in collaboration (if necessary) with the Law and Personnel Welfare Wing.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Digital record keeping of all the necessary human resource related activities.
- A master’s degree or its equivalent in arts/ human resources/management from India or abroad.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience in India or abroad.
- Able to engage in a diplomatic and meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of local labour laws and employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete understanding of HR operations and best practices.
- Profound working experience in Spreadsheet, HR software or MS Office.
- Training/certification in Payroll Management.
- Diploma(s) in Industrial Psychology/Labour Relations.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: High
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at email@example.com