|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Department:||Political Intelligence Wing|
|Salary:||INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month excluding TA/DA.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|No. of Positions:||03|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ Apprentices with decent and compelling knowledge in the State political and socio-economic insights and perspectives. An Apprentice in Political Intelligence is expected to be good with local and national political scenario, behaviourism and psephology. Apprentice shall be engaged in the acquisition, evaluation, analysis and assessment of the dynamic political and economic developments in the State.
To ensure success, an Apprentice is expected to assist the team in presenting remarkable organizational, team management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Assist the spectre teams for political intelligence survey and analysis for the benefit of the campaign.
- Collate and validate intelligence, evaluating the reliability of sources and credibility of information
- Assist the team in developing analytical techniques to assess and interpret field level intelligence data
- Observe strict non-disclosure rules about the work, the extent of which will vary depending on the day-to-day affairs and requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in political science/ public policy/ history/ anthropology/ development or area studies/ international relations/ management/ commerce.
- Knowledge of research analysis tools.
- Familiarity with political, cultural and social settings of the State
- Very good detective communication and spectre skills.
- Team work and managerial skills
- Creativity and fine arts (interest in music, art, meditation, etc)
- Experience in Spreadsheet/MS Office.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Very High
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org