|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Salary:||INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month excluding TA/DA|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 working hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|No. of Positions:||01|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ apprentices in HR with decent communication skills, both written and verbal. An apprentice is expected to be having knowledge on the local labour laws and other relevant employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the personnel.
To ensure success, an apprentice is expected to assist HR team in presenting remarkable organizational, management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Assist HR team in preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, pay rolls and managing the employment process.
- Assist in organising periodic capacity building and training sessions for the development of scientific and strategic temper among the personnel.
- Assist in the counselling on policies and procedures, mental health and well-being of the staff in collaboration (if necessary) with the Legal and Personnel Welfare wing.
- Digital record keeping of all the necessary human resource related activities.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in arts/ human resources/ management or any other relevant fields.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of HR operations and best practices.
- Team work and managerial skills
- Creativity and fine arts (interest in music, art, meditation, etc)
- Experience in Spreadsheet, HR software or MS Office.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Moderate
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at email@example.com