Apprenticeship (Digital Media)
|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Department:||Digital Media Wing|
|Salary:||INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month excluding TA/DA.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|No. of Positions:||04|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd are looking to employ Digital Media Apprentices with decent interest and knowledge in digital media with marketing communication skills, both written and presentation. An Apprentice in Digital Media is expected to be good with peoples’ perception management with timely telecast of information and client-specific content promotion on all the necessary and relevant social media channels.
To ensure success, a Digital Media Apprentice is expected to present decent organizational, team coordination skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Assist the Specialist in analysing the digital media campaigns according to client requirement and goals of the campaign.
- Assist the team for the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Manage all the relevant social media channels.
- Assist the team for content development and perception management.
- Suggest strategies and methods for digital campaign improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in literature/communications/computer applications/management/ commerceor any other relevant fields.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of social mediaoperations and best practices.
- Team work and managerial skills
- Creativity and fine arts (interest in music, art, meditation, etc)
- Experience in Spreadsheet, Digital Media software or MS Office.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Moderate
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org