|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Department:||Digital Media Wing|
|Salary:||INR 15,000 – 20,000 per month excluding TA/DA|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|No. of Positions:||02|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd is looking to employ apprentices with decent communication skills, both written and verbal. To provide general administrative support to Project Associates, The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd inexecuting the project and other activities under the company umbrella.The jobholder as “Intern – Admin” reports to Project Associate, Administration, The Ballot House UK(India) Pvt. Ltd. The incumbent needs to assist the Project Associate, Administration in inventory management and vendor coordination. The job holder needs to coordinate with housekeeping supervisors and staff to have daily facility rounds, ensuring checklist updated upkeep of the facility. The jobholder needs to assist the Project Associate Administration on finance and operations management. The incumbent is expected to have remarkable organizational, logistics management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
Apprentice is expected to have remarkable organizational, logistics management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic work environment. This work opportunity shall be a vivid, rewarding and wonderful learning experience with practical exposure and space for research in the community development, socio-political, economic and cultural fields of the State.
- Assist Project Associate Administration in finance and operations management. Coordinate with internal teams to take timely updates, set up meetings and follow up on deliverables under the guidance of the Project Associate Admin.
- Assist Project Associate with PR raising, consultant and employee contracts and paperwork, maintaining the record system, submission & settlement of reimbursement claims on time. Compile weekly and monthly reports on the activity progress and share across all departments.
- Office Administrative Tasks: Undertake tasks like dealing with telephone and email enquiries, backend support, scheduling meetings, making cab, travel and accommodation arrangements for project personnel. Assist the organization of events, meetings & conferences.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in arts/ human resources/management or any other relevant fields.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of administrative operations and best practices.
- Team work and managerial skills
- Creativity and fine arts (interest in music, art, meditation, etc)
- Experience in Spreadsheet, officer management or MS Office.
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: Moderate
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at email@example.com