Administrative Officer (Administration Wing)
|Posting date:||1 September 2021|
|Salary:||INR 45,000 – 85,000 per month excluding Annual increment; 12% Provident Fund.|
|Hours:||A total of 40 labour hours with 5 working days/week. Average 8 hours/day|
|Location:||Jaipur, India – 302020|
|Rank:||Senior Grade (Level – II)|
|No. of Positions:||02|
|Nature of the job:||Non-commissioned, HQ based|
The jobholder as “Project Associate” reports to Director, The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd and performs a set of responsibilities that ensures the requisite administrative and office support is provided to all the activities and projects in the company. The incumbent needs to provide operational and logistics support to Director, The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd – Track various project expenses, keep internal records of bills, update MIS, verify expenses, plan and make necessary travel arrangements as well as any ad-hoc admin responsibilities, and help with correspondence with external partners. The job holder needs to maintain a systematic record of activities and expenses for the various projects/activities. He/she also needs to compare with the expense list shared by the finance team to ensure the accuracy of the accounting. The jobholder needs to coordinate with the Finance department to submit the bills as well as follow-up for pending bills; invoices and constantly be in touch with the Finance team to ensure the whole activity is completed and the reimbursements/payments are made accordingly.
- To act as the lead administrative support on projects generated by your team(s), as designated.
- Providing full administrative support as agreed with the Director / Head of Department, included (but not restricted to) Office Administrative Tasks: Undertake tasks like dealing with telephone and email enquiries, backend support, scheduling meetings, making cab, travel and accommodation arrangements for project personnel. Assist the organization of events, meetings & conferences. Assist visiting personnel with arrangements.
- Track & Maintain records of all expenses incurred for the projects/activities. Make sure that the expenses fall under the budget specified in the project. Coordinate with team members to follow-up on their expenses and make sure that it is recorded properly. In case bills are pending, follow up with the vendors. Help in comparing the internal expenses record with the utilization shared by the finance team and identify discrepancies as well as act on them for all the projects.
- Ensure timely PR raising, consultant and employee contracts and paperwork, maintaining the record system, submission; settlement of reimbursement claims on time.
- Masters in Business Management/Arts/Commerce with 2-3 years of work experience.
- Excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently.
- Excellent personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail and excellent written English.
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to respond positively and proactively to colleagues and external contacts
Language requirements: English (essential), Hindi (desired)
Level of clearance: High
At The Ballot House UK (India) Pvt. Ltd, we celebrate diversity, we support inclusivity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. The Ballot House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not tolerate any form of illegit behaviour and/or cultural, caste, creed, religious, and/or racial discrimination. We are an affirmative action employer.
Please be aware that you will only be able to apply to our vacancies inthe Indian Sub-continent through this official https://theballothouse.co.uk/india/. Our jobs may appear on other employment and careers portals. However any applications made via other portals shall not be accepted and kindly note that there are no hidden costs or fees to apply for any vacancies published on our portal. It is highly discouraged to favour any monetary benefits to a current employee seeking a job or if found any individual offering a job with us at a cost, please report to the local law enforcement agency or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org